Friday, June 5, 2009

30 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I TURN 30

1. Stand on the Himalayas (any of the top 10 peaks!)
2. Get a tattoo- preferably of cupid or the cute nappy clad devil
3. Get back to 60 kgs!!!
4. Be FRM certified
5. Visit Ladakh
6. Drive the car on a regular basis
7. Wear a dress- those flowery flowery ones
8. Get promoted in my current job
9. Learn Drums
10. Get back to dancing
11. Publish an article
12. Plant at least ONE tree
13. Drive the Bolero on a long drive (P.S.Buying the Bolero features in the BH’s list of 30 things!!!)
14. Enjoy a sunrise/sunset with Mowgli
15. Touch a tiger cub ( at least a cub)
16. Have a thriving balcony garden filled with the flowers I dream of
17. Exercise regularly
18. Go on a trek/trip every three months.
19. Go for the moonlight cycling trip with the BH
20. To be more at peace with myself, calmer with the BH and Mowgli, thinking twice before I react.
21. To sing at my sister’s wedding (i.e. if she agrees to get married !)
22. To visit Doodh sagar Falls and attempt a final Goodbye to Kitu
23. Take the parents and the in-laws on a huge vacation ( separately or together J)
24. Get a second ear stud
25. Let go of the past- the hurts, the slights, the pointing fingers
26. Sponsor a child
27. Go for dinner wearing something totally outrageous
28. Give a training/guest lecture at any B-school
29. Learn to enjoy and treasure my time with BH and Mowgli and Cocoa and be thankful for what I have
30. LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE

I have 16 months to do all this. My time starts now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

sher khan said...

WOW!!! Thats a great compliment :-) Thanks a lot..