Friday, June 12, 2009

Sob sob...

Hi folks. Its been a long time since you heard from me. Well, what with the lady of the house deciding to go back to work it has been a tumultuous period for all. How am I coping, you ask? Surviving. Barely surviving. A lot of things that I took for granted have disappeared now.
After that #$@#@$#$%% man slammed into our car, a lot of things have changed in my life. You know the daily walks that were the joy of my day. It was such a perfect start to the day to just run around that lovely park, dig up that dirty mud, growl at the mean dogs (I always used to check that the master/lady had a stone before growling. No life threatening risks, right?). And the best part was when they let me off that horrible leash and I could just run and run and run. Heavenly. There’s nothing like a good run to expend all that energy and to build up a good appetite. The lady of the house keeps on complaining that I’m not eating well these days. If she would ask me I could have told her, it’s the lack of exercise. After all how much can I run inside the house and over the diwan and around the table? I understand that it’s not their fault, they have had to borrow cars from their friends and it’s not possible to take me in those cars. I shed a lot, you see. And ever since Mr.Mowgli hid the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner the master does not even have the option of cleaning the car after I go in it. I tell them ‘No Worries.’
What hurts me more is that everybody is so concerned about how that little imp Mowgli is adjusting. Hello! I am younger than him, okay. Somebody ask me also how I am doing! The lady of the house sometimes asks me, but I could do with a lot more pampering, folks. You see, I thrive on love and attention. Boy, you should have seen her today morning. She was almost ready to kill me!!! Now, don’t look at me like that. I didn’t do anything. Just ripped a quilt into pieces. It was great fun J and yes last week I chewed up about four hawai slippers and three good shoes. Me was bored. That’s it. They just make a big hue and cry about all these. What about Mr.Mowgli breaking those three nice cups? That, nobody has a problem with.
It’s a dog’s world after all!!!

No comments: