Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back and feeling so much better.

It was viral fever and the head aches were sinus realted ones and everything is under control now with the proper medication and steam inhalation. I really don’t know why I was so dumb or block headed to suffer for more than two weeks. Every day in office by about 4/5 I would start shivering. Then the pain in my head would start. I would be unable to look at the screen or concentrate on the work. I was also getting dizzy at times. And the moron that I am it never actually occurred to me that it could be because I am not well. I was thinking that maybe I’m going into some depression or else the headaches were psychological. Why I behaved in such an illogical way and suffered so much pain is beyond me?
Finally when the headaches got really worse and the pain started bringing tears to my eyes at night, I thought enough is enough. I need to go see a doctor. Or better still finally I called my dad! (Now don’t start off on why I didn’t call him earlier!! As I said I was not sane!) He prescribed antibiotics, told me I had sinus (!). I took the medicines and went to office thinking that all will be well. After some time I very nearly fainted. A colleague rushed me to the medical; room to check my BP. Everything was normal thankfully. Just a fever. The BH came and picked me up from office. I just went home and crashed. That day and the next day is a haze. I just remember sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.
Alls well that ends well./ I have learnt my lesson here. If not well call appa immediately!!!
And peace returns to the jungle house.

No comments: