Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One small step forward and two mighty steps back!

It is so easy to go back into depression. When things return to square one. When whatever you do is the ‘wrong’ thing to do. There are times when I can fool myself that yes life is good. The bad phase is over. We can look forward to happy times. And it takes just one word or a look to bring back the desperations and frustrations. Its not just me. It’s the BH also. I know he is mighty sad about the accident and we losing almost our entire savings to repair it. But…. When do we get our lives back?
Listening to Maa from Taare Zameen Par and feel like crying.
I miss the BH. Not the one who currently lives with me. But the one I fell in love with and wanted to get married and grow old together. I am sure the BH is also missing me. Not the present me, but the 23 year old me who was full of life and for whom everything was possible. The present one is only a shadow of the past!

No comments: