Thursday, September 24, 2009

Firsts for me!

The past few days have been a lot of firsts...
For me, not Mowgli.
The first night in 22 months that I slept away from Mowgli. He slept with my mom. It was not as bad as I thought.
The first time four generations were together in our home. My grand parents, my mom, us and Mowgli. It was wonderful. Felt happy, really really happy.
The first trip I took without Mowgli and the BH. Had to go to chennai and spent 24 hours away from them. It was not as good as I thought.


When did our lives become so intertwined? Each dependent on the other. The mood variations of one reflect on the other. Is this what it means to be a family?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read a few of your posts today.So comments will be jumbled up
a)Happy Bday(belated-very? )
b) You have a baby and work(?) and preparing for FRM? wow,you are awesome.
c)Mowgli is such an apt name for the kiddo.He looks every bit the imp.

sher khan said...

hahahha :-) Thanks for the wishes!

and thanks for the ego boost ;-) I needed it pretty badly ;-)
Cheers!