Thursday, September 24, 2009

My bestest birthday ever :-)

One year older..
One year away from the dreaded thirties ( Why are they dreaded so much?)
And the BH surpassed himself.
Totally.
Absolutely.
Fully overdid it!!!

The previous night we stayed up and talked after a long time. Really talked. About what went wrong. What we did wrong. What we said and what we meant. It was a huge relief to clear up everything. I felt so free after that.
Woke up really early on my birthday. My mom was coming to spend the weekend. I rushed to the kitchen to get things ready and what do I see? A hand made card with beautiful words written by the BH himself propped up on the counter. I look back and see a grinning BH on the stairs. Then I notice there are some papers behind the card. A spa package for me :-) WOW!!!! I had been wanting to go for a massage for some time now and this was just right! The usual cake followed.
Flowers and jewellery from my sister in law, flowers from my friends, calls from everybody, messages. I was really really happy.
The spa was great. A full body massage, a body scrub and a facial. I came out of the place smelling like a perfume bottle!!! He had told the spa people that it was my birthday. So after the massage, everybody came to wish me and presented me with Roses again!!! I love fresh flowers and i had so much fun arranging the different bouquets in different rooms. each time i would pass a flower arrangement a smile would light up my face. Then we went shopping with my mom. The day was far from over. Dinner at Windsor Manor!!! And we again cut a totally yummy chocolate truffle cake.
I went to sleep totally exhausted.
Dear BH, this is how i want my birthdays to be :-) Hahahhaha :-) Yes, I know you are thinking that you can ride on this for the next five years. No Ways!!! I have got used to this style now.
Love you...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmma

6 comments:

Nino's Mum said...

:) I loved your day - and I'm just reading it! hahaha :) perfect.

sher khan said...

welll.. he had messed up big time for the last two years :-) so this was his BIG chance!

Dee said...

I read quite a few of your posts and assessed you to be a libran :-)
since so many thoughts and words felt as if it came out of me !!!!
But you are sure more eloquent in your expression.
There is a lot of honesty and openness in your blogs which attracted me to it.

Dee said...

I read quite a few of your posts and assessed you to be a libran :-)
since so many thoughts and words felt as if it came out of me !!!!
But you are sure more eloquent in your expression.
There is a lot of honesty and openness in your blogs which attracted me to it.

sher khan said...

Thanks Deepa :-)

I'm not a Libran , yet a very close neighbour. Virgo!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the post big time :)
Guess what? my wife too is a Virgo! And I thank you for all the hidden tips that you have given out on how i can please her on her next Birthday!