Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Promoted!

Mowgli. Not me!!!
Today he has been moved to the Toddler section in his day care. Till yesterday he was an infant!!! ( How anybody could call that little imp an infant is beyond me... but whatever..)
As usual, he reacts to very change by crying out loud, waiting to see whether they will change their minds and put him back. After five minutes whne he saw that was not happening, he immediately settled in and started playing with the toys! So now, he will have activities to do like painting, making stuff etc etc. And hopefully soon our fridge door will proudly display his art works.
His daycare aunty says " From being the dada and bossing everybody around in the infants section, he will now have to learn to be the smallest in the toddler's section".. From what I know of my son, it will not be too soon before he starts his dadagiri in the toddler's section alos. He was never one to worry abt size and age :-)
I was arguing with them that he is 18 months and suddenly it struck me he will be two in Nov. That means he is 22 months!!! The terrible two's are nearing!!!!
My small boy is growing up :-(

No comments: