Sunday, May 3, 2009

D Day!

I start work tomorrow.
I am still not clear whether this is the right time to get back to work or not.
After working from home for so long, I dont want to ask others permission for my time.
Mowgli still has not adjusted to the day care.
The BH has never fed Mowgli before. Now he is going to be responsible for Mowgli's dinner everyday.
I need to recollect how I managed office and home.
Cocoa is still not toilet trained.
I am apprehensive about the job, the profile, the place.
I am worried about Mowgli.
I am sad that I will not be there with him for a major part of the day.
Will the day care people look after my baby properly?
I still have a tummy and can't fit into my shirts.
I want to do justice to my job and my family.
I wish that I had got this job later.
Will I ever be ready to leave Mowgli and go to office?
How will we manage when the BH goes on his tours?
I want my husband with me right now. ( he is cavorting in the US right now :-( )

Can somebody give me a magic potion that has oodles of confidence and assurance that my baby will be fine?
Or more importantly assure me that I'll be fine???

No comments: