Thursday, May 7, 2009

TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR!!!

MY SON!!!
what do they say about kids adjusting fast? Very very true.
Yesterday I took Mowgli to the day care. All the way he was quiet and hugged me hard giving me small kisses and a huge bear hug. I was mentally bracing myself for the tears and the howls and clinging to me like a limpet. The moment we entered the day care and his aunty came ( The ayahs are called like that. Each ayah handles two kids) he jumped into her arms with a DIRRRRRRR... and pointing frantically at the toy cars. I was shell shocked!!!! How could he do this to me? Yes I wanted him to be happy there but is this the way to behave? Shouldn't he spare a thought for poor old me who was standing there lips puckered and ready to cry at any moment! Yes, yesterday it was the reverse. Mowgli was telling me bye and I was the one crying!!!!
He had his lunch there yesterday. Things are definitely looking up. :-)
Poor mama is slowly becoming obsolete :-( (p.s. think I should have another baby. just to enjoy that 100% attention once more)

No comments: