Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why Blog??

How did I start blogging?

Started off on reading some random posts by Sidin (a friend used to forward some of the funnier posts).. totally bored at office one day was browsing through Sidin’s friends and landed on Sayesha’s blog.. interesting…. I had always kept a diary on and off and this way of recording incidents seemed very novel and exciting.. more random browsing and landed on the madmomma’s blog. At that time I was 6 months pregnant and was at crossroads in my life and career.. at a stage where I wondered how my future would be.. going through her blog and reading about her delightful children, made me realize that life doesnot stop just because you have kids. In fact life continues and you are more the richer for this experience. In a way, I should thank the mad momma for inspiring me to start this blog and to record mowgli’s anecdotes and memories..

I also wanted a platform where I could write about issues I feel strongly about, little nothings, anything and everything…. This blog was born out of the hope that these words will help mowgli in understanding me better and knowing that other than his “momma” I am many more things to different people…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fold MOwgli's Momma!

Her Highness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the mad momma said...

i love your reason ...
i often write abt stuff that is totally unsuitable for kids. but i write so that they read it as adults and get to know the person their mother was... good, bad or indifferent...

congratulations on the baby... God bless... and here's hoping this blog does indeed become what you want it to... all the best!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere! :D

sher khan said...

Danke danke danke ;-)

It was such an eerie feeling to actually see your comments..
anyways thanks for the support guys :-)