Friday, January 20, 2017

Routine

Its been so much easier once we sat down and scheduled what we needed to get done on a daily basis.. 24 hours seem enough and more... Mowgli is much more relaxed in the mornings now that he realizes he has time for everything. The "I dont want to take a bath", "why cant i read this book now?" still remain, but its better coz my answer to everything is look at your schedule! and since we put it together, he cant complain.

It has helped me also in planning my work better.. What I've realised is that I'm more productive when I start my day early. It somehow gives me an edge over my to-do list. I'm able to complete activities that I need to think, clear my inbox and generally maintain the productivity throughout.

Today I also started with my affirmations picking up Abundance as a theme. I feel I constantly struggle with a feeling of not having enough which is quite removed from reality. Not sure where this is coming from, but its present. Not having enough savings, not having enough time, not having enough happiness, not having enough anything and everything. Maybe I'm attracting these thoughts to myself by constantly berating myself, not measuring up, always feeling short.. So this year, its a conscious effort to think positive.. measure my thoughts.. understand whats important to me and do the things I love....

No comments: