Monday, November 2, 2009

Time flies

doesnt it?
I was going through some old posts and I'm surprised at how the time has gone. From Mowgli crawling around to now running/cycling around the house; of how our house used to be before we had Cocoa, of how our, the BH's and mine, thoughts have changed. The priorities.
Again and again I come back to this one thought! Of how much my boy has grown up in the past one year. And how much more in these four weeks I'm away from him. I talk to him over the phone and every day he says a new word. My mother in law tells me of how he is playing with a car, fighting with the birds, his broken english phrases and I feel so sad. How can I miss out even a day of his growing up?
Well, thats life for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Came here through the comment you left on my blog.
Would really appreciate if you can mail me the info of any recruiters who hire for the analytics industry

Gazal said...

Regarding the list you said, you could forward, could you mail me at:

Gazal.kapoor@gmail.com

Thanks,
Gazal