Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fly away

I love planes....
Just to see them up close, soaring above your head cant describe how i feel but very very happy..
When you see a plane on the ground you cant even imagine how that thing will actually manage to lift itself and ly above the clouds! when I was young , I used to wish whenever I saw a plane. had this wierd notion that planes were flying so close to heaven, so there was a better chance of my prayers being answered! am full of such crazy ideas..
I want to live like that.. Not to be encumbered by anything.. to fly free wherever I want to go... whenever I want.
And in this respect I admire the Better Half a lot. Bcoz till date he has never told me a single thing that I csnnot do.. No restrictions whatsoever.
And I hope that we will be such parents to you. Give you the freedom to explore and live your own life, but at the same time be near enough so that whenever you need us we will be there. Always there.

No comments: