Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4 months old already???

how fast time flies.. last year this time, we had just found out that I was pregnant. it was a pretty confusing time for me. Wondering how will we manage.. the housing loan... the job... was I ready for this... myriads of questions in my mind.. unspoken fears. but now a year later as i look at mowgli, i ask myself " how could I have been so dumb!!!!"
Tiny fingers that curl around my hand, the sweetest toothless smile, the look of complete adoration( if he is in the mood for it).. how could i have thought i dont need this?
We'll manage was my hubby's ( henceforth will be known as the Better Half) motto.. and we are managing now.. living in the moment.. enjoying each day as it comes :-)
There are days when Mowgli behaves just like his namesake, howling without a reason.. days when i feel like giving him up for adoption.. days when I am ready to strangle the BH's fat neck for getting me into this in the first place... and there are days when i smell the baby smell and bury my nose in his neck... days when i squeeze him so hard that he yells.. days when I just want to be with him... days when i see my BH struggle with the nappies and love him a little more...
Life is beautiful!

No comments: