Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Feb Day 6

The highs and lows.. today its the low!

Feeling disappointed that my health is not improving and the criticism from everybody. You are not doing enough.. not doing anything regularly..
Its easy for people to say.. but what they do not realise is I'm no superman to continue doing things without seeing any benefits. Its extremely frustrating to not see any benefits, to fight the cravings, tiredness along with trying to stay positive.

Sometimes, the disappointment is that I try so hard to encourage everybody around me, go out of my way to help friends and family achieve what they want to.. but when it comes to supporting me, there is nobody around. I know this is a very unfair statement to make, but today this is how I feel.

I am tired of the constant criticism, the small niggling ones that never focus on what I have achieved, but more on what I let slip...
I am tired of the constant battles of having to prove myself again and again...
I am tired and jealous of others whose parents are so proud of whatever they do, even when it is something so small..
I am tired of making excuses for my parents..
I am tired of trying to empathise and understand another's point of view...
I am tired of supporting others...
I am tired of trying to do everything and ending up doing nothing...
I am tired of feeling tired all the time..

No comments: