Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Daily Bread for today says...

Lord,help me stop complaining
When things don't go my way;
Instead, give me a thankful heart
For all You do each day.

I read this and gasp in shock! This is custom made for me. only yesterday i was complaining non-stop to Him about everything... me not getting a job in spite of attending so many interviews. companies that don't even bother giving a specific rejection reason - technical issues or personal ones (I suspect the latter!); mowgli not eating at all; cocoa treating the whole house as her bathroom; my cracked heels that absolutely refuse to look pretty; a house that never looks neat though I am forever cleaning up; a garden that is mutinously wilting away while I type this; of nothing that seems to be right!!!
Got the right answer to my complaints!

No comments: