Sunday, March 22, 2009

I WANT

... a gardener to make my balcony flourish. With lots of greens and flowers and cool breezes and the waft of jasmine in the evenings and creepers. A place for me to relax with a book or a cup of tea. To relax with the BH on those rare leisurely mornings. To enjoy the rains and the sun
... a carpenter to fix those odds and ends and help me tick off umpteen things on my "To-Do" Lists.
... a trainer for coco so that she stops treating the house as her toilet and the balcony as her den!!!
... a driver to sit with me daily and make sure I drive till I get it right. (this can also be outsourced to my dear husband. )
... a personal trainer to motivate me to swim and jog and lose that pregnancy tummy and get back to a 30" jeans.
... an employer to give me that dream job. A great profile, flexi timings, partly work from home options.( If you give me all that I promise not to even talk about salary!)
... a beautician who comes home every weekend to massage my tired feet and back. To nag me about that cracked heels and hair and face.
... a full time maid who will take over the kitchen completely. Ensure that the house is spotless, clothes are washed and ironed and foldede and kept away. Meals are cooked on time with the same dish never being repeated in a fortnight. And smile through out the day.

Bas itna sa khwab hein...
bas itna sa khwab hein....

No comments: