Friday, September 7, 2012

Mowglisms

For Teacher's day, Mowgli took two roses for his teachers.
I asked him " What did maam say?"
"Maam hug cheythu Mowgline.Pinne Maam parayuva Maaminu Hotwheels Car venamnu"
!!!
************************
We'd gone here for a day out with friends and Cocoa. The BH and I were about to walk onto a small bridge that leads to a watchpoint on the lake. Mowgli pulled us back saying "No.No" . I told the BH to hold him and started to walk alone when suddenly a small hand grabbed me tight." Mowgliyum varuva. Mowgli skared aanenkillum Mama poyal, mowgliyum varum".
He would get angry with Cocoa if she swam a lot saying she will get tired and then she cant come back. He wants all of us near him irrespective of the " i dont love you"s.
Time like this when my son blows me away with these words straight from his heart.
**********************
'Dada, Cocoa boy aano Girl aano?"
'Girl'
Is lost in thought for some time.
'Dada, nammukoru boy baby also venam. Appam 3 boys and 3 girls'
Dada gets all enthusiastic and hyper about it!
**********************
We'd gone out for dinner and Mowgli was half asleep by the time we got back. I put him on the bed and was about to change my dress when a sleepy voice said " Mama, you also sleep. Not joking sleep. Real sleep. Dada also. Its very night."
yes, we do sneak away after putting the kids to sleep :-)

No comments: