Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thoughts that crossed my mind

when I went for the interview yesterday.
  • After being in a 30 member office for 2.5 years seeing so many people running around was a shock!
  • Dear HR,a black bra under a see-through pink kurtie is a disaster regardless of how pretty you look
  • The whole informal set-up casual clothes reminded me so much of my GE days
  • I need better shoes
  • I need to reduce my tummy
  • Workplaces need to be more parent friendly
  • Dear tensed looking girl, please do not treat this interview as a test. Stop mugging up your resume and muttering to yourself why you want a job here.
  • I am getting OLD!!!!

The interview went on well ( I think!) till we came to the part where I asked for flexible timings and work from options. they gave me the usual dialogues" we do not have a problem, but have to check with HR and see if there is a business policy. blah blah blah...)

Lets wait and see.

No comments: