Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yuck!!!

After another eventful and hectic day we finally hit the bed. I had just put Mowgli to sleep and was slowly drifting off to dreamland myself. Suddenly I hear a small "putt" and a horrible smell fills the room. The perfect biological warfare weapon that can be used to wipe out an entire city!!!

I immediately look at my peacefully sleeping son and turn to the BH "You??????"

"No ways! Mowgli. Horrible. What did you feed him for dinner?"

"The usual. Maybe he's drinking too much of milk"

"Must be. Whatever. This is horrible."

We both sit up and attempt to breathe some fresh air. The air slowly clears up and we again drift off to sleep.

Today morning just as the BH is leaving for work, he looks at me with a sheepish grin and confesses "You know something? It was me, not Mowgli!"

No comments: