Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MOWGLI IS WALKING!!!!

I am so excited. iots all i can do to stop grinning away to myself :-) Mowgli has finally decided to walk!!!
He started walking yesterday evening, Jan27'08 5.15pm ( recording the date and time- please bear with the antics of a crazy mum). Once he started he just could not stop. went around and around the table. picked up his shoes and went to the door. It was so adorable, funny... you have to experience it to understand what I mean.
Today morning he completely forgot what it means to W-A-L-K. gave me blank looks when i stood him up. acted as if I have gone crazy and proceeded to ignore me completely. I was so disappointed. The BH is out of town and will be back tonite. i was planning on giving him a huge surprise and it looked as if all my plans were foiled. come 5.00 pm and voila! Mowgli again started walking!!!! its 10.30 now and Mowgli is fast asleep. The BH will be back in an hour or so. so the surprise has been shifted to tomorrow morning. Lets hope that tomorrow he does not forget again!!!!

No comments: