Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Confessions of two guilty foodaholics!

The BH at the doorstep on his way to office : "You know something. Yesterday by the time I reached office, I was hungry again and had a chikku shake" ( 30 min from home to office)
Me : " Thats okay. The other day I felt so hungry that I bought two packets of Pure Magic and ate them all." ( the intention was to share them, but the speed at which they were gobbled up defied all saintly intentions)
BH with a wide grin : " Oh, thats okay. I do that all the time. Order Gulabjamoon at office for lunch!"

At what should I feel offended? At the fact that I take the trouble to prepare a healthy lunch plus snacks for him and he goes and has jamoon on top of that? Or is it that he had jamoons and didnt even bring me one?
Definitely the latter! How dare he?

No comments: