Thursday, May 13, 2010

My first Mother's Day!

Mowgli came back from his daycare with a huge smile. His hands were hidden behind tightly clutching on to something. The BH tried to get him to show what it was but to no avail. "No Dada. Mowgli give mama!" a very stern voice piped out.
When I came back from office, my cute son gave a card to me and said "Lub you. :-) Happy Muter Day!" and a kiss... It was so nice. The lines were taught by the BH. The card was made by his aunties in teh day care. But the whole presentation was his and his alone. The eagerness, the feeling that this was something special, and his impish smile!
Well, my first Mother's Day card !!!
The green BH is eagerly waiting for Father's day!!!

2 comments:

Swetha said...

Long time, no post? All well?

sher khan said...

just lazy :-)