Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy!

On the way to the daycare....
Music in the car : "Maula Maula, Maula meri maula..." from Delhi 6.
Mowgli intently listening to the music and then asks me " Ithu Mon lalinte paatalle? " (Isnt this MohanLal's song ?) yes I know, he pronounces Mohan Lal as Monlal, but still this was too much! The BH and I laughed for ages over this.
Evening returning from daycare... Some random music in the car. Mowgli after some time asks me " Ini mamootyde paatu vache!" (Now put Mamooty's song!)

How does he know MohanLal and Mamooty? Courtesy the grandparents! The BH'S family are crazy Mohan Lal fans and they have taught Mowgli famous dialogues etc. My mom is a die hard Mamooty fan and how could she stand her one and only grandson talking about Mohan Lal. So she taught him about Mamooty!!!
Crazy, arent they???

No comments: