Friday, October 17, 2008

Today is one of those days….

The BH and Mowgli have not had breakfast. Both of them left it half way. Mowgli has caught a cold and cough and though today he is much much better than the past two days, the “I –will-not-touch-food” strike continues. Well, that is his excuse. The BH rose in protest at the way I was trying to forcefeed Mowgli. He just has to protest and shake his bum and dance to office. I am the person who has to run behind Mowgli the whole day trying to get him to eat and when he does not deal with a hungry and cranky baby.
I just feel like resigning from this “job”. The job pressure is getting too much and none of the deliverables are being met. And to add to it I have an unsupportive team member who is not doing his share.
Can I resign?
Momma????
Oh I forgot! I had signed a lifetime contract when I took up this post.
Righto!!!!
****************************************************************************************
Things are much better now. Mowgli took pity on me an hour later and ate up all his oats all the while pointing at the birdies and the cars. I think he understood that mama has reached her breaking point, so lets pamper mama some. He climbed on top of me pulled my ears towards him and bit me hard on the chin. Not fully satisfied he started slapping my cheeks with those stubby fingers and to round it up one good poke in the eye! Ouch! I could do with less of this pampering, son if you don’t mind. he played with his toys till lunchtime and just as i was beginning to feel proud of him for being such a sweetie pie, he threw his lunch at me @!@$#$%^&%^%$#@!
DID I SAY I WAS RESIGNING????

No comments: