Friday, July 6, 2018

Gratitude

Grateful for my yoga classes. The fact that its paid for a year leaves me with no excuses but to attend. The calmness of the meditation, the slow asanas all give me hope. That this will heal my body

Grateful for my job. For the flexi timings it allows. For the ability to work from home. For the luxuries of having a relaxed breakfast with the BH and coffee on the terrace before the madness starts.

Grateful for the new house. The pictures are yet to be put up and the rooms still need to be organised. But even without these, having it turn out the way it has is satisfying.

Grateful for the greenery and the terrace. Though we haven't yet started using it full swing, its been the ideal spot for a chai, to read in peace, for I to play with his cars.

Grateful for all the blessings, the friends, the love and the laughter that come when I least expect and most need it

No comments: