Friday, March 16, 2018

Stuff

The new house is coming along. Its that last stage of the work when it just isnt getting over and there are hundreds of things to do.

We want to move in three weeks and as of today it seems highly unlikely. I have this weird obsession that this place might be more saner and less cluttered and lucky for us. Lucky? Now where did that thought come from? All the houses we have lived in have given us their share of joys and sorrows. Hopefully, here the joy will overshadow everything else.

Marie Kondo is on my mind these days. Taking only those things that gives me joy and makes me happy. Well, that doesn't apply to those clothes that do not fit and I might get into them sometime later!!!

I hope that with a place for everything, we will manage to keep it clean. The kids and us!

Mentally am in a mess. There are so many things happening simultaneously, with work and this and kids. Its like a screen with hundreds of tabs open at a time!

Need to focus.. to stay calm.. there is this usual state of how its going to improve in the future, but what I need to do is Stay in the NOW.

Mega confused??

No comments: