Thursday, January 28, 2010

GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

GVE ME SOME SUNSHINE

GIVE ME SOME RAIN

GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

I WANT TO GROW UP ONCE AGAIN!

So given a chance what will you do?

I for one will sit once more for the MBBS entrance examination and make sure I clear it. The feeling that I should have taken it once more instead of taking the easy way out (Engg) is getting reinforced again and again. I really really wish I could have been a doctor. I think I would have made a good doctor :-)

I would have continued with my dance classes. Not just left it because when I moved to a new town, I did not like my new teacher! After learning for 10 years, I should have taken it up professionally. Or at least pursued it regularly. For someone who can be so passionate about dancing, I really do not understand why I did what I did!

I would have ignored the small stuff! Not mentally tortured myself over every one of life's thorns.

Not many regrets when I look back, but the ones that are there are damn strong.

What about you? If given a second chance what would you do?

1 comment:

geekgardener said...

What a thought provoking post! Awesome. This seriously got me thinking.

I remembered this. I knew I wasn't a MBBS material but still wrote the exam. Didn't qualify. But I did apply for BE in Agriculture and Information tech as well. Once i got a seat for BE IT i didn't continue on agri. But given another chance I would do BE in Agriculture. Live my dreams to the fullest.

geekgardener.